Dials - was Wheel of Tools

dast

Hard to say why not work for you...Maybe Daniel will answer...

But if console say about unsupported version, it must know about plugin. Please check again if correct versions installed in plugins folder. First remove everything about Dials in all plugins folders where you place plugin, redownload approprite versions one by one and install again.

Can not imagine why not work for you...

I've been using C4D for many years now, and I've used a lot of plugins, but I've never encountered a problem of this nature.
I have a separate Numpad and a desire to make 10 circular menus on the numbers.
I had similar functionality in Blender through the Pie Menu Editor addon and I know about the power of circular menus.
https://skr.sh/s9Y52Gh3ofm

On 6/26/2018 at 11:48 PM, dast said:

how can you draw pixels or bitmap with alpha channel in c4d without dialog when dials plugin is opening. can you tell me the ways? I need the ways to draw my pixels like circles or other user pixels in your dials plugin to express the states changing without creating a dialog. I need that to express states changing of one of my plugin.

2 hours ago, XJFLing said:

how can you draw pixels or bitmap with alpha channel in c4d without dialog when dials plugin is opening. can you tell me the ways? I need the ways to draw my pixels like circles or other user pixels in your dials plugin to express the states changing without creating a dialog. I need that to express states changing of one of my plugin.

This sort of technical question is better suited asking on MAXON's PluginCafé.

You can get the basic information from following documentations

https://developers.maxon.net/?p=355

https://developers.maxon.net/?p=496

But you have info about installed "unsupported" version. Are you sure you´ve install correct version of plugin for your c4d version?

Also ToolPresets plugin. Looks like you put into the plugin folder multiple versions of plugin. Bu sure you´ve installed in plugin folder just single/correct version of plugin. (or other places where you could have plugins)

I just saw this thread for the first time. I had a similar idea that I pitched to Maxon many years ago (2004) and never thought I would see it not just brought to life for real but also so beautifully done and with so many other good additions that I never even would have dreamed to ask for. Really great work! Am sorry to hear that you didn't get the kind of support for it that you were hoping for. I wish Maxon would buy this from you and make it part of the native package. 

Below is the gif I made to illustrate my idea back then:

ScreenPalettegif.gif

53 minutes ago, MJV said:

I just saw this thread for the first time. I had a similar idea that I pitched to Maxon many years ago (2004) and never thought I would see it not just brought to life for real but also so beautifully done and with so many other good additions that I never even would have dreamed to ask for. Really great work! Am sorry to hear that you didn't get the kind of support for it that you were hoping for. I wish Maxon would buy this from you and make it part of the native package.

Thanks for the kind words.

Back in 2004 I wouldn't have known how to implement such solution.

It still is not perfect but I am glad you (and many others) enjoy it.

• 1 month later...

New version 1.44 available in the download section. Latest version is compatible with R16 up to R25.

Added some additional options, see comments in download section.

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community