Alternative to Points to circle

asiej

On 6/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, Chillkroete said:

I cant find a working script (points to circle) file for s22.
anybody else the same problem?

A long while ago I had uploaded a script, but cannot seem to locate it on the C4DCafé anymore. I cannot even locate the whole download section anymore ???

I tried to contact @Igor via PM, but the system mentions he cannot receive any messages (mailbox full maybe?), as such he will not even be notified by the trigger here.

For your convenience I am uploading the script here ... (unzip the files into your scripts folder). Hope this helps.

Points2Circle.zip

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2020 at 12:20 PM, Cerbera said:

HB Modelling bundle has one that works under R22 AND, unlike other scripts, can even regularise on curved surfaces without distorting geometry or disturbing surface curvature, which ups its value considerably !

CBR

Thanks CBR
Good reason to buy the HB modelling bundle!

Just now, Chillkroete said:

Good reason to buy the HB modelling bundle!

Just 1 of about 50 good reasons I could give you to buy that. Essential for all serious modellers. 🙂

CBR

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...