first try in cinema 4d

Ya.  It's s h i t.

Joking aside it's not so bad.  Get some better lighting.  Poop usually has stuff in it.  Different things depending on what pooped it out.  The flys could be organized better with more realistic flapping.  For something flapping as fast a a flies wings you can do a swap in for a different texture that looks like it has motion blur on it, but doesn't have any motion at all.  When making the texture thing how you would paint a still image of a flies wings kind of a thing.  It would be more blurred on the tips and less near the fly.

There could also be some variation as to the flight path.  Lighting could be better.  If not using area lights area lights are way better than point lights for realism.  No light source is a point in real life.

So ya lots of small things.  Take a look at real poop if you want realism.

Well done for getting to a final result on your first project !

Everything is looking generally 'OK', except the movement of the flies, which is far enough away from the way that flies actually move as to make people immediately notice. Their wings don't move realistically, their bodies don't point in the direction of flight, they don't avoid each other, and they are moving at a weirdly uniform speed per group. Given that this is the main focus of the scene, I would suggest spending some additional effort getting this right, or at least more right to the point where it is not distractingly wrong !

Other aspects could be improved too, (more impactive colours, lighting and camera moves etc) but those are more artistic choices.

CBR

Initially I would focus on getting just 1 fly doing the right thing, then just 1 small group of them. At this sort of distance from them, I think it matters more what the movement is like than what the wings are doing, so I'd sort that first. 

That movement should be a mix of randomness and movement along a predetermined path, in your case the circle, but whilst always remaining upright, avoiding collisions and pointing largely in the direction of travel.  And it is in solving all those problems together which is where the more challenging / interesting aspects of this project lie...

I think I would start by animating a null along that circle spline (align to spline tag etc), but with tangential unticked so its rotation didn't change ( this is how I'd keep the flies upright). Inside that null I'd have my fly model(s), with (random seed) vibrate tags applied to them, and in the settings for those I would aim for some degree of randomness both in local movement (particularly Z) and in rotation on certain axes on a per-fly basis.

Maybe something like this...

600799029_Flistart.thumb.gif.37b8eb1f093c2ff1d7a7ac6ee358723d.gif

Hopefully that should get you off to a reasonable start...

CBR

Had bit of time, so did what might be the next stage - duplicating the single fly setup 18 times, and rotating each successive circle path 20 degrees on B, which spreads out the flies along the path. Then I selected all the Vibrate tags, and did Num+1 to set their seed values differently. By doing these 2 things we can fake lack of collision by simply spreading them out, and make them look like they are doing their own random thing as they follow their paths...

569197228_Fliies2.thumb.gif.2fcbacf47c1a323296fcf544a1f9ec36.gif

This looks a lot better in my viewport than it does in a 10 fps gif, but you get the idea hopefully..

Thinking about the way flies move a bit more, what we have now seems pretty ideal, as they can and do fly backwards on occasion in flight, and indeed as they do for roughly half their time around the sphere.

Here's a scene file, which should save you some time setting that up...

Flies 02.c4d

Of course this won't be the only way of doing this, and isn't necessarily the most efficient, but is among the easier to instantly understand...

12 minutes ago, babis tsourlis said:

So, i already post this on vimeo. When i ll do it better, should i repost it or keep it as it is??)

You can either keep your first ever video, but make it private so nobody else can see (so you can look back in a year and laugh) or you can just delete it an re-upload the better version ! :)

11 hours ago, babis tsourlis said:

dude, i love u. Thanx, i ll try and keep you inform. (and a noob question. So, i already post this on vimeo. When i ll do it better, should i repost it or keep it as it is??)

I'd like to see the new version.  It's always nice seeing peoples progress.