No more Feature Requests / Suggestions?

cinomadic

On 1/24/2021 at 12:59 PM, cinomadic said:

Hello,

I just posted a suggestion using MAXON's ticket system. I'm not seeing much difference in this from the issue I saw in my original post over a year ago. Feature recommendations are still very buried and unaddressed, even though there may be a new support system internally. Could you please offer a better solution for customers to suggest, vote on, and discuss new features with product managers & developers? For example, there are some missing features in the Timeline and XRef systems that could greatly benefit Cinema 4D and make it much more usable in animation pipelines. It's free market research. It's also tough when you see it happening for other applications and not Cinema 4D. I love you guys and Cinema 4D, so this is coming from a place of wanting things to be better. Thank you!

I totally agree that we get outstanding feedback from users! While it's true we've not yet been able to deploy an improved system for collecting ideas, I want to assure you that the ideas are neither buried nor unaddressed. Our product management team reads and keeps track of all your ideas, and we've integrated lots of them - especially as part of R23's Animation Workflow Improvements. We do get a lot of great ideas via the form - honestly too many to address them all while still making progress on new features and strategic objectives. Still - we tackle as many as we can and most importantly incorporate the general feedback into future development plans.

Thanks for the specific idea you posted yesterday - it was a great observation and we'll see what we can do.

I am ok with the ticket system but it really is tiresome to fill out the complete form every single time you send in a request. It would be way easier to connect it to the MAXON account every user has. Once locked in no more form to fill out would be the way from a user's perspective. But maybe the current design decision is a way to manage the flood.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:19 PM, zeden said:

I am ok with the ticket system but it really is tiresome to fill out the complete form every single time you send in a request. It would be way easier to connect it to the MAXON account every user has. Once locked in no more form to fill out would be the way from a user's perspective. But maybe the current design decision is a way to manage the flood.

It's a top priority to connect the support system to the MyMaxon infrastructure. Beyond the benefits to you in more easily submitting support requests it will help us greatly in managing our relationship with each of you. It's in the works - just a large effort. Rest assured our goal is to always break down barriers between MAXON and designers, and provide you all the tools and support we can to exercise your creativity.

15 hours ago, RBarrett said:

It's a top priority to connect the support system to the MyMaxon infrastructure. Beyond the benefits to you in more easily submitting support requests it will help us greatly in managing our relationship with each of you. It's in the works - just a large effort. Rest assured our goal is to always break down barriers between MAXON and designers, and provide you all the tools and support we can to exercise your creativity.

Fair enough. Looking forward to it. And to new modeling tools. And fluids. And cloth . And liquids. And Bodypaint . And MoParticles. And integrated RS. 😜

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community