how to achive this in c4d ?

do a spline. will be mospline. put it under cloner. doit as circular and after this add random effector. than put cloner under null and add ffd modifier or bulge modifier. so do it whinner on center. now you have a spline colulmn.  add a splinewrop modifier. do your spline betwoon walls or somewhere else. now spline wrap can stretch those clonet splines  to new solo spline.  than you can optimise visual look. will be a displacer modifier with big noise can do splines more chaotic and orgnic. also you can play with randmo effector. also you can add some gravity and play with solo spline so in total all it can be more relaxed with gravity. 

1 hour ago, kmls said:

do a spline. will be mospline. put it under cloner. doit as circular and after this add random effector. than put cloner under null and add ffd modifier or bulge modifier. so do it whinner on center. now you have a spline colulmn.  add a splinewrop modifier. do your spline betwoon walls or somewhere else. now spline wrap can stretch those clonet splines  to new solo spline.  than you can optimise visual look. will be a displacer modifier with big noise can do splines more chaotic and orgnic. also you can play with randmo effector. also you can add some gravity and play with solo spline so in total all it can be more relaxed with gravity. 

can you please send me a c4d file ? 

31 minutes ago, mimito said:

please dont forget about me

this just a basic example. you can add more splines or give tham displace or even better if you have xp you can do much more organic looking shapes. i do only a basic setup.  if you have r20 or r21 use volumees instead of metaball. 

i do similar things before as a xpresso rig for similar looking stickiy fluid strings. but forgot where it is. will be later i found it or can build a new one for youtube channel-patreon.

also i found a old example video  from 2017 and i used xp on it. wich version i forgot but now its more easy to do. strings  are randomly appears. but you can do similar thing and spawn they in close area. so they can stick to each other in center but on the endings they can be seperated and if you use volume mesher its can be good organic view.  

for now i not have more time. but im planning do rig and tutorials for my youtube  and patreon.  so it will be appear there in next month.

lines example.c4d

13 hours ago, kmls said:

this just a basic example. you can add more splines or give tham displace or even better if you have xp you can do much more organic looking shapes. i do only a basic setup.  if you have r20 or r21 use volumees instead of metaball. 

i do similar things before as a xpresso rig for similar looking stickiy fluid strings. but forgot where it is. will be later i found it or can build a new one for youtube channel-patreon.

also i found a old example video  from 2017 and i used xp on it. wich version i forgot but now its more easy to do. strings  are randomly appears. but you can do similar thing and spawn they in close area. so they can stick to each other in center but on the endings they can be seperated and if you use volume mesher its can be good organic view.  

for now i not have more time. but im planning do rig and tutorials for my youtube  and patreon.  so it will be appear there in next month.

lines example.c4d 352.96 kB · 0 downloads

thanks aloot , can you send me your patreon ? and youtube

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community