Multiple Bugs from 21 to S22

21-22 the "^" hotkey does not work anymore since R21

If you enter it in the command manager, it only works in a double "^^" and if you use it, it often does not react even on double press.

I used ^ 1 2 3 4 5 etc for commands and this one not working anymore hurts

S22 - phong > normal tag >

"Align Face to Vertex Normals" and "Align Vertex to Face Normals" both dont seem to work at all

S22 - New Auto UV unwrap sometimes makes circular elements oval and skewed

21 (likely in S22 as well) - Exporting a FBX of a volume builder mesh can make the entire software freeze and displays strange numbers in the progress bar

If you export a volume builder stack directly it takes a very long time and can freeze, while connect+delete one and exporting is much faster - please make this unnecessary and automatic on export - please look into exporting volume builder stacks in general - this seems unclean

Thanks mate for reporting, some of these are known, some not. Ill make sure to report those, thanks once again. Its hard to catch them all, just like pokemons. 😊

A few more bugs. S22 
A bug in the operation of filters. 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/trthe1jprqlc6p2/2020-04-26_18-05-12.mp4?dl=0 

Bounding-Box is missing from the filter.
If I use splines, I can’t turn off this dimensional container in any way.

With active Live Selection, the rectangle selection with the side mouse button does not work.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/eirsmnzekgqa2h3/2020-04-26_18-08-06.mp4?dl=0

On 4/23/2020 at 6:58 PM, Shrike said:

21-22 the "^" hotkey does not work anymore since R21

If you enter it in the command manager, it only works in a double "^^" and if you use it, it often does not react even on double press.

I used ^ 1 2 3 4 5 etc for commands and this one not working anymore hurts

Can you tell me what language and keyboard you have. Becasue I am not even sure how do you use this shorcut when for me its so unreachable and to get it I need to press Shift too...so, what kind of magic you are using there?

On 4/23/2020 at 6:58 PM, Shrike said:

21 (likely in S22 as well) - Exporting a FBX of a volume builder mesh can make the entire software freeze and displays strange numbers in the progress bar

If you export a volume builder stack directly it takes a very long time and can freeze, while connect+delete one and exporting is much faster - please make this unnecessary and automatic on export - please look into exporting volume builder stacks in general - this seems unclean

Some kind of scene would be very useful to me prior to export, can you recreate and upload please? It gonna save me a lot of time...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey again

I use a QWERTZ European layout, its on the left side of the 1, this should be the standard in germany, luxemburg, Austria Switzerland maybe I assume. The key has ^^ and ° on it with shift.

Its a bit wierd, the Customize Commands only accepts a double "^"~"^" because that keyboard key is somehow strange in that it only puts out symbols when pressing twice, even here in the forums. Maybe thats hard coded to the keyboards. If I manually edit my shortcuttables.res and remove one "^" it works when I press it twice in C4d. I think it requires 4 ^ presses when you put it in the customize commands with the button press

I tested the volume export on S22. On S22 the export seemed to work OK, but merging down a volume builder stack took extremely long, far longer than before on R20/21 or the export selected object as - and seemed more like a lockup almost (6 Mio verts)

Is anyone else having issues with the OBJ export flipping the normals in S22?

When I import them into Substance Painter or 3D Coat, they have been flipped. Easy fix in 3D Coat...not so much in Substance Painter.

Works fine in R21.

Thanks

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community