HI from ALSHTATY

HI , i am Alshtaty 

i am a guy from Saudi Arabia , i had a beautiful 7 years watching and practicing tutorial for : After effect , filmmaking , vfx , directing ...etc

and now i think it is the time for 3D , and i liked C4D because it work very well side by side w/ After effect and you can do EVERYTHING from modeling to animation , simulation , texturing ...etc  

All that in one Stable ,Easy ,Unforgettable Interface😍 and quick App.

^ tell me if i was wrong , because i am a beginner on C4D 🙄

so, i am glad to join here   .

my only problem here is that i am not a very good English speaker 😢

regards 

Hello and welcome to the Cafe. 

Doing 3D in C4D can be easy but is subjective to each individual and the area in which they are wanting to be skilled in most.  C4D can do almost everything however C4D like every other 3D app out there will have its strengths and weaknesses.  The good thing is depending in which way you look at it is there are many 3rd party plugins that specialize in certain areas such as fluid simulation, cloth simulation, advanced industry render engines including Maxons own Redshfit.  These can be added to expand C4D capabilities.  Im sure your get on very well with C4D as its UI is welcoming, and its inbuilt documentation is very good.  Your English comes across fine.

Dan

ArtStation    Website 

9 hours ago, Hrvoje said:

Hi and :welcome:to the Cafe!

hi , thx 

4 hours ago, Rectro said:

Hello and welcome to the Cafe. 

Doing 3D in C4D can be easy but is subjective to each individual and the area in which they are wanting to be skilled in most.  C4D can do almost everything however C4D like every other 3D app out there will have its strengths and weaknesses.  The good thing is depending in which way you look at it is there are many 3rd party plugins that specialize in certain areas such as fluid simulation, cloth simulation, advanced industry render engines including Maxons own Redshfit.  These can be added to expand C4D capabilities.  Im sure your get on very well with C4D as its UI is welcoming, and its inbuilt documentation is very good.  Your English comes across fine.

Dan

yes that is true , thank you so muchh ... 

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community