Export Model with Mixamo Control Rig for Unity

Hello!

I'm currently animating a NPC for an Unity-Project. I've downloaded a few Animations from mixamo and used the "Mixamo Control Rig" in Cinema to edit them. 

My Problem is, when I export the Model as .FBX, the Animations don't work in Unity. And when I re-import it in Cinema, the Animation ist completly ****** up. I googled a lot but can't find the right solution.

I'm using Cinema4D R23.

Thank you in advance,

Irene

I have basic/beginner knowlegde of setting up Animations and Animation-Controllers in Unity. But I've set up the other NPC walking around in the scene successfully, but I've used selfmade Animations for him and not Mixamo's. I use Unity 2020.1.0f1

I'm not quite sure how to bake it correctly. Timeline>Functions>Bake Object is greyed. I've tried having "bake all frames" checked while exporting as .FBX, but this doesn't do anything.

I've also just noticed, the Eyes of my Character follow the Animation in Unity, the Body does not. So I guess there is something wrong in my Cinema-file?

Can't publish the Unity-File, but I've set one up which has the exact same Problem.

Here are the Unity-Scene and the Cinema-File:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gYrdrnD2yn_y5-oaUvgk1w3QAuQbHqKj?usp=sharing

• 1 month later...

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community