Pose Morph to external Morph Target

Go to solution Solved by Rectro,

Okey I have a mixamo rigged character and I am trying to add an external facial pose morph target. Instead of morphing my base pose slides away.

What steps do I take in order to turn my external facial pose morph model into Morph Target?

Kind of an urgent thing here. Appreciate your help!

2020-09-29_03-43-39.thumb.png.4a33e5441f01babda1cad3b99526dafa.png

2020-09-29_03-43-10.png

• Guest changed the title to Pose Morph to external Morph Target

Hi

You do need to update profile as suggested but here is how to do what you need .  Both meshes need to have the same point order.  If you wish to keep the dependency on the target jut don't clear the target field.  The external feature from the Advanced tab is said to save memory by saving the morph to a file after you have added it.

image.thumb.png.e7683705ae55631445c494e80caf15fd.png

ArtStation    Website 

5 hours ago, Rectro said:

Hi

You do need to update profile as suggested but here is how to do what you need .  Both meshes need to have the same point order.  If you wish to keep the dependency on the target jut don't clear the target field.  The external feature from the Advanced tab is said to save memory by saving the morph to a file after you have added it.

image.thumb.png.e7683705ae55631445c494e80caf15fd.png

Appreciate your input!

Did exactly what you have described, but the outcome is still the same. Somehow face of the character just slides down when I am adjusting the strength of the morph. May be it's an axis problem. Still don't know.

Can you post the scene file please?  It may be that you have moved the morph head  in component mode, such as selecting all the polygons, you cant do that as it moves the polygons off its axis, you should only move it in Object mode.

Dan

ArtStation    Website 

3 hours ago, Rectro said:

Can you post the scene file please?  It may be that you have moved the morph head  in component mode, such as selecting all the polygons, you cant do that as it moves the polygons off its axis, you should only move it in Object mode.

Dan

Dan, I don't recall moving in any modes but object. here is the file

thanks pal for your effort!

WOMAN_pose_transfer__c4dcafe.rar