So Adobe Killed Fuse. No Longer Able to Export From Fuse to Mixamo

hobbyist

• Customer

This really sucks. Just noticed last night when getting errors trying to save to CC libraries and export to Mixamo.

Is there an alternative to Fuse, maybe DAZ or something like that? 

• Customer

Oh there is a workaround....

Just export the Fuse model to local drive. .Zip the folder and upload to Mixamo.

So it seems just the integration from Fuse to save models to CC library or export directly to Mixamo from Fuse has been killed.

I tried Fuse and it looked pretty rubbish. Since Adobe acquired Mixamo they've done nothing with it… I don't get what the benefit is of acquiring these small apps and not developing them.

Daz is OK actually, but tbh I found it quite hard to use. They give it to you for free, but you have to purchase the content…

• Customer
1 hour ago, benek said:

I tried Fuse and it looked pretty rubbish. Since Adobe acquired Mixamo they've done nothing with it… I don't get what the benefit is of acquiring these small apps and not developing them.

Daz is OK actually, but tbh I found it quite hard to use. They give it to you for free, but you have to purchase the content…

One person's rubbish is another person's treasure. I find it quick, simple and basic. Could've been much better with some investment. I guess it'll eventually go the way of Story where it'll be automatically removed from any users computers.

• 4 months later...
On 10/5/2020 at 3:28 PM, benek said:

I thought it had a lot of potential, but the problem was the lack different characters. They ended up looking too similar. However you don't really need Fuse anymore, as the auto rigger works really well. I just wish there was more choice of animation on the website, or a place where they sell more animation, than gaming. 

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community