LWCAD 2020

pilF

LWCAD was just updated to 2020 which means the C4D version isn't that far off anymore.

Victor Velicko writes:

It (lwcad c4d) is very much alive.
As I wrote in this thread, it was necessary to finalize new Mesh TR first.

R23 version is already recompiled, now fixing bunch of reported bugs from last couple months.
And I want to also update some UI things, which bothers me the most.

So R23 version will go out soon.

And then you can expect the first bunch of floor-plan tools with the next version. Maybe even this year, if there will be no big delays.
Development will go much faster now in C4d version.

Check out LWCAD 2020 here:

Originally it's a Lightwave PlugIn especially designed for architectural modeling. I used it a lot in Lightwave. Love it's snapping features and one-click-solutions for building slated roofs, floors, stairs, etc. The provided library isnt't stylish, but you can expand it with your own stuff. Standard buildings can be modeled quite fast with this toolset. But it isn't limited to architectural stuff only.

@IgorI am assuming that the plugin works with Boolean operations, so the resulting topology will likely be similar to what you get with C4D's boole tools or plugins like MeshBoolean and the NitroBox Tool. 

You can download a demo for C4D and give it a try yourself. As soon as you indicate your e-mail address you can download the trial version. The demo only seems to work in R20/21. 

http://www.lwcad.com/html/main/new.php

Cheers,

contrafibbularities

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community