C4D R23 constant crashing

From what I was able to read it seems like Wacom driver issues. But lets wait until this can be confirmed. If thats the case we gonna jump to Wacom forums and try to see if this could be resolved from their side. :cowboypistol:

Just a reminder that anytime you encounter a crash, it helps us a LOT if you can submit a crash report AND check the box to include your scene files. Realize that in this case the crash report dialog isn't popping up, but sometimes you can force it during a hang by pressing Shift-Shift-Delete on Windows or Command-Option-Shift-Backspace on Mac.

Clearing prefs is always a great first step in narrowing things down, as is checking whether it occurs with different input devices or tablet drivers.

If there's a suspicion it's tablet-related, you might also try togging Hi-Res Tablet on the the Input page of the C4D prefs to see if that has an effect.

MAXON just contacted me. Said someone else had been having the same problems and that deleting the Nvidia Experience Manager solved it for them. I've just deleted Experience Manager and worked for a whole 10 minutes without crashing! More than that, C4D feels back to its old self. 

1 minute ago, HiFly said:

I use a Wacom.

Its Wacom then for sure. I've read the Crash Log I managed to log and from experience, I still think its due to Wacom drivers.

What I don't understand is that I've always used the Wacom and it has always been OK. The last Wacom update was a while ago, along time before my crashing started. I've got nowhere else to turn though. I've been getting help from Nvidia, deleted and reinstalled my drivers. Wacom next then.

Just now, HiFly said:

What I don't understand is that I've always used the Wacom and it has always been OK. The last Wacom update was a while ago, along time before my crashing started. I've got nowhere else to turn though. I've been getting help from Nvidia, deleted and reinstalled my drivers. Wacom next then.

Unfortunately it could be that Maxon caused the issue for Wacom somewhere but in the end its up to Wacom to fix it. There is a slight chance at that time I had a different crash then you, so I cannot say with 100% we had the exactly same issue. But its definitely worth of asking Wacom folks.

2 minutes ago, Igor said:

Unfortunately it could be that MAXON caused the issue for Wacom somewhere but in the end its up to Wacom to fix it. There is a slight chance at that time I had a different crash then you, so I cannot say with 100% we had the exactly same issue. But its definitely worth of asking Wacom folks.

I'm filling out a Wacom form right now. Once my crashes start, they are so frequent.

I use a tablet for everything in Cinema. I don't like the mouse. But I am in the process of deleting the Wacom Driver and my C4D preferences. I can't work the mouse so it is back to square one. If it is the Wacom, I'm going to try S22, for me the Wacom is my link to Cinema.

55 minutes ago, Igor said:

Please try to uninstall Wacom drivers, delete Preference folder of C4D and try to do whatever you were doing when all other crashed happened.

I've deleted my Wacom drivers. And crashed withing about 20 minutes of using a mouse.