C4D R23 constant crashing

Having same issues with BigSur c4d r23.110, I have tried trashing prefs, deleting Wacom driver and getting zero functionality from c4d.  App opens fine but crashes as soon as I add anything to the scene.

Running a 2015 MacBook Pro with an IrisPro GPU.   

R21 won't open at all.

I cannot send crash report as the dialogue doesn't appear.  I tried the hotkeys to send crash report but no luck.

Good thing I have a PC running everything fine 🙂  

This morning, at different times, I have removed each graphic card, working only off one card at a time. All that my machine has installed is R23, Windows 10, and Nvidia drivers. No Wacom, nothing else at all. Using only the mouse (which I am now good at), R23 has consistently crashed off each graphics card when being used individually. And also when used together.

Thank you, I appreciate it Igor. But I know I'm on my own; I am just voicing my journey to help let go of some of this frustration. Only MAXON, Nvidia or the people I bought my machine from can help me. But, from weeks of experimentation, the only constant is R23. I'm going to try and run S22 for a more extended period than before and see if I can make it crash the programme whilst I'm doing some simple modelling.

12 minutes ago, HiFly said:

But I know I'm on my own; I am just voicing my journey to help let go of some of this frustration.

You are definitely not on your own and please keep us updated. 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

As found in another forum, if your Mac has an Intel GPU, like the Intel Iris Pro, c4d will be un-usable.  Make sure to send a support ticket to apple to look into the issue.   I know Apple uses c4d for their 3D graphics so they may be sympathetic and fix soon.   (Hopefully)