Happy Holidays and happy New Year

Guest Igor

To those who celebrate, I wish you best for Holdays and New Year. Hopefully 2021 gets better than 2020. Take care and be safe everyone. 

Also I would like to thank our Cafe Staff and everyone here that helped around and make our life easier. Hopefully we can continue in the same fashion with the same passion for the next year and hopefully we can make things even better. 

Cheers,

Igor 

Damn you beat me to it 🙂

Likewise, Happy Christmas, or whatever you do instead, to Igor, Hrvoje and all the cafe staff from me...

And of course from us to you, and the team at MAXON, and last but not least, our wonderful Cafe Community

Hope everyone stays warm and safe, well and happy 🙂

Oh, and a couple of the obligatory xmas 3D videos to you all, one of which may be 360 this year !

CBR

Happy New Year to all Cafe members!  I was thinking of unleashing the destructive power of X-Particles on a "2020" banner but by the time I am done with it, it would by February.

Nevertheless, my deepest gratitude to all the Cafe moderators for your dedication through-out the year and our esteemed Community Leaders: Igor and Hrvoje.    I also hope Hrvoje is doing well given the earthquakes in Croatia.  Having experienced a 4.5 earthquake that scared the daylights out of me (no fun watching a building wobble), I can only imagine the 6.3 one that hit Croatia (a 100 times stronger).  Hopefully the epicenter was no where near him....but if not, I wish him and his family the best.  2020 is ending soon....you will get through this.

Take care everyone and Happy New Year.  Please stay safe and healthy.  

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

Thank you @3D-Pangel, kind words like yours is what drive us for sure, unfortunately those are rare. 

Earthquake unfortunately again struck those who have little and practically destroyed lives of many families and we had 7 dead. Everyone in Croatia pretty much felt it, even countries that are close to us, like Serbia or Slovenia felt it. At the moment I am also stuck in Croatia and I also felt it but luckily just for 2 quick seconds with no damage to our house. 

What I am glad to see is unity, almost whole EU helping those people that are left without nothing. Its so scary to think that something you were building for decades is gone in just few seconds.

I can only image how fellow Americans deal with all of this, mentally and financially when mother nature starts to rage with tornados or anything alike.  😞  

7 hours ago, Igor said:

Thank you @3D-Pangel, kind words like yours is what drive us for sure, unfortunately those are rare. 

Earthquake unfortunately again struck those who have little and practically destroyed lives of many families and we had 7 dead. Everyone in Croatia pretty much felt it, even countries that are close to us, like Serbia or Slovenia felt it. At the moment I am also stuck in Croatia and I also felt it but luckily just for 2 quick seconds with no damage to our house. 

What I am glad to see is unity, almost whole EU helping those people that are left without nothing. Its so scary to think that something you were building for decades is gone in just few seconds.

I can only image how fellow Americans deal with all of this, mentally and financially when mother nature starts to rage with tornados or anything alike.  😞  

I had no idea you were in Croatia as well otherwise I would have expressed concern for both you and Hrvoje.  In fact, I checked your profile and the location said Germany before posting as I thought you had some ties to Croatia.

I know...horrible when the earthquakes or hurricanes hit.  We even have earthquakes in New Hampshire (which is very rare - I guess that is why we are known as the Granite State) but the worst we had was a 3.0 and that put a crack in our wall and ceiling.  But we have lived through all manner of storms, ice storms, blizzards, hurricanes and new events such as cyclonic bombs and "winter-canes" (a blizzard with hurricane force winds).  Nothing like trying to sleep through the night when you can hear trees cracking and hitting the ground from all the snow at least once or twice an hour.   A really good exercise for your core is dragging a fallen tree or huge branch through about 2 feet of snow so you can get out of your front door.  After spending 6 hours clearing out the yard, a tree branch came crashing down right next to me.  Just a year prior to that "winter-cane", a cracked tree branch was stuck in a tree after a storm and then fell the next day to hit and  paralyze a women in our town.....so I was freaked.  On top of all that we had no power. Loosing power in the winter is pretty awful....just watching the sun set and knowing that the house will be getting dark and cold.  We did get a generator about 6 years ago and amazingly haven't lost power since.  That is one purchase I do NOT mind not getting my money's worth from.

Again, I hope all your families are safe both now through the new year.

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community