How do I bake the texture(s) for a Mixamo animated model and another object?

This question may not be coming out right.  I have an animated model downloaded from Mixamo, and a piano in the same scene. I want to bake the textures for both so I can export the player and piano as a single fbx. Is it ok to combine the two into one null object before baking?  When I tried grouping them, and then baking, the textures went insane.  Granted, texture baking has always confused me, and the complexity of having a model that came with baked texture already may be causing issues, too.  Can you bake an object that has a baked texture already? I'd really appreciate if anyone can take a look at this file and let me know what the best approach for baking the textures for these two objects so they can be exported as one fbx.

I couldn't upload the file because there are 5 files larger than the limit, so I'll link a dropbox. Please let me know if it doesn't work for you!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kcla9s8dznullrn/AABkotUHL2Xxho4f3VvSqka8a?dl=0

Thank you so much!!  I realize it's nota simple task, but this would clarify a lot of misconceptions I might have about baking in order to help me going forward.