Line cut with Wacom Pen issue ?

Using a wacom intuos pen...

Modeling using line cut when I am moving from defining one line cut to the next the point between the orange click point and my mouse is different... Is this an error that I'm facing or is this the way it's supposed to run? (also the img below - my mouse is represented by the big black dot.

dragissue.png

Edited by Cerbera
Moved to correct section - Retitled. (see edit history)
  • Cerbera changed the title to Line cut with Wacom Pen issue ?

That is not normal behaviour with a regular mouse, and indeed I can't replicate it in R23 using one. So I am presuming it must be something to do with the wacom or its settings within Cinema. What tablet options do you have active in preferences, and are you using window scaling at all ?

CBR

14 hours ago, Smolak said:

I'm using Wacom tablet and knife works fine. Do you have set Tablet as input device in preferences, AutoSnap enabled in knife options ?

It is set to Touch devices with graphics tablet checked and hi-rers tablet checked. 

psr cursor tools cursors and mouse move activation all unchecked.

17 hours ago, Cerbera said:

That is not normal behaviour with a regular mouse, and indeed I can't replicate it in R23 using one. So I am presuming it must be something to do with the wacom or its settings within Cinema. What tablet options do you have active in preferences, and are you using window scaling at all ?

CBR

what is windows scaling? but hey, nice thought. I do have tablet area set but noticed for some reason that it defaulted back to full after I made the changes for some reason... once I'm finished with what I'm working on, I'll check and see if it corrects itself 🙂

It is set to Touch devices with graphics tablet checked and hi-rers tablet checked. 

psr cursor tools cursors and mouse move activation all unchecked.

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community