cuda binary kernel for this graphics card compute capability (8.6) not found 3090

I have checked almost every other forum and the ones that I've seen on blender have not been helpful.

I've checked these sources:

CPU+GPU rendering issues with RTX-3090 and AMD 3970X - Support / Technical Support - Blender Artists Community

but this is no help...

I tried running the realtimerender preview in optix mode but when loading up kernels the error message showed:

failed loading pre-complied cuda kernel lib/kernel_sm_86.cubin

opening blender's app and checking their preferences under openCL - it says no compatible gpus found for path tracing cycles will render on the cpu.

Any ideas are appreciated bc in essence I think that I am running renders without a gpu until I fix this.

note that the top line in my previous post included 3090 because I copied and pasted the sentence from my google search and I am running a 3090. the error message is simply cuda binary kernel for this graphics card compute capability (8.6) not found

alright everyone, so i figured it out... for everyone's future edification here's the soln and all those blender crazy pants people commenting in the link above send you on goosechases. 

when using the latest hardware such as a 3090, it simply requires the latest cycles download... the kernel issue was happening because the cycles plugin folder didn't have the file it needed to run the realtimerenderer (ie kernel_sm_86.cubin.)

You simply need to install the latest cycles experimental build to resolve it as it has the kernel_sm_86.cubin fix...

I had clipped my wings when I chose to use the version cycles_4d_509 (i think it was) when I should of been using the latest because I was running 3090 which is cycles4d_541 build. 

and fixed. 

funny though, I had thought that I could simply copy the ext for the kernel here... https://archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/blender/ 

and add the files it needed to the cycles plugin folder which actually could work in theory but there were lines missing in the code when I tried it. So i ended up reinstalling the latest plugin to cycles. Feeling like a silly pants in hindsight.