Vectors Clay Sketchbook Volume 1

VECTOR

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Patrick, you don't know how good you taste! sequel to the banana zombie, this is an old model that i pretty much completely over hauled to bring it up to standards, then made the hand, spoon and smooth peanut innards, the jar has real thickness as well as being a separate mesh from the peanut butter it's self and the middle label section. This one i'd love to print 😄 view full size for maximum awesomeness 

723754781_pbfinal1.thumb.png.a2290cc3426525f0f136b546a74b421a.png

Edited by VECTOR (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, DasFrodo said:

I'd look like this as well if someone jammed a spoon in my brain.

Poor guy, didn't have to end like this. But I guess that's what you get for being delicious.

Exactly. Kinda feel bad for all the food items that are murdered daily, ala sausage party 😄

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

I love your tiny stylized skateboard, but it's killing my OCD that his feet look fractionally too widely spaced to fit on it !! Lols 🙂

Anyway, lovely clean render...

CBR

can confirm he fits on it lol 

sb.png

Found my old Superman model and went to town on it, remade the suit portion, remade the hair, moved the ears, redid the eyes, and did a bunch of sculpting on the face and neck, changed a bunch of proportions around. pretty pleased how it turned out in the end 😄 

final 1.png

Here’s the old one for comparison back in 2016, can’t believe I thought it was good back then 😂

19301F88-803D-45F4-A091-4DC7297C58C0.thumb.jpeg.742df1f830073733620ff22b40313b8d.jpeg

Edited by VECTOR (see edit history)

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community