Vectors Clay Sketchbook Volume 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spent some ridiculous amounts of hours working on a detailed revolver model, needed to take a break with some thing fun!   This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home. Th

Posted Images

Working on a couple of new projects right now, this being one. ALTHOUGH TECHNICALLY it's not "new" it's been sat on the shelf for a few years and it's about time i did something with it XD working on the hair right now as the entire body is already built, more to come 😄 

girl 1.jpg

Spent alot of time remodelling my old characters or improving them up to my current standards lately. Here's one I've been working on this morning. Fricking love cartoon animals, probably my favourite thing to model!

dave 3wire.jpg

dave 3.jpg

dave 2 wire.jpg

dave 2.jpg

dave 1 wire.jpg

dave 1.jpg

• Igor featured this topic