Copy some one else setup

I am a supporter of his so i get downloads and i got the .c4d file. I am still working on building mine but i see changes in XP interface and in general mine does not look like his so far.  I am just wondering If someone builds a XP system can you just plug your objects in and have them work or do you have to do it from scratch each time? For any XP system not just the one he build for this project.

So far i have learned that i will not be buying XP until the GPU support is added. Jesus.

On a side note. I went to export the file and It was eating up 30GB+ for the octane .orbx I forced closed it. Very strange behavior going on and i am going to give it to the XP team to let them see what is going on. That just does not seem normal.

I sent the file to the XP team.

I have a 3900X 32gb of ram and a 2080. I put a limit of just 20 frames and and when i went to export from octane render It was going past 30GB and i had to do a hard shut down. This can not be normal.

Wonder what the full 300 frames would do or how long that would take. why is this going on?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HysWc7g3x4Wjf42wUZ5-0bVLaaijkmdJ/view?usp=sharing

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community