Hello from Christian :)

Hello! Great to be here. Already gleaned loads of useful information from reading threads over my past few weeks of C4d. It's funny how you go through the motions, feeling so close to the answer, get to the point someone else has before and what you want to know is written right here by a forum member!

My background in 3d is virtually nonexistent. Simple after effects animations, logos, powerpoint design, content for print & video editing. I mostly work in the live events sector so I've now tasked myself with building virtual sets. Create the space, render out various camera angles for background/stage/foreground (lecterns/tables). These then get popped into either a video editing software for pre-records, or as virtual set's into V mix or similar for live green screening.

So far the learning curve has been steep but not difficult. The software is fantastic and I am completely underusing it's feature set haha! A lot of my challenges so far have been light related, which is why I've signed up. I have a Q that I can't find the answer to yet.

Thanks for having me!

Christian