Ellie 3.0

VECTOR

40 minutes ago, contrafibbularities said:

This is a gorgeous model! Love the style (and your style in general, by the way). Plus, the topology is so neat and clean and efficient. Very nice work. 

Cheers,

Wolf3D

Cheers brother appreciate it! Having lots of fun with this one !

Great modeling...but that is to be expected from the "Quad Father" (wow...I wish I had thought of that handle).  I love the style and that little girl has "quads to die for"....hmmmm....that didn't quite come across the way I wanted it to.

But just wondering if the pupils appear a tad too close together.

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

1 hour ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Great modeling...but that is to be expected from the "Quad Father" (wow...I wish I had thought of that handle).  I love the style and that little girl has "quads to die for"....hmmmm....that didn't quite come across the way I wanted it to.

But just wondering if the pupils appear a tad too close together.

Dave

HA! yea  it's mine, you can't have it 😉  hmmm i think i could probably tweak the eye position a bit and rotate them outwards some what, so the position is more central to the overall eye. That being said, the eyes are actually quite a bit bigger than what's visible from the outside and it's more a style thing than anything else but i'll have a play with it :DD

On 3/2/2021 at 8:19 PM, VECTOR said:

I've been out for a long time but I'm back baby 😂 haven't seen you around for some time brother how you doing ?

Haha, same for me but I'm not quite back though. Mainly working with 3DS Max (it sucks compared to C4D) at my work and sitting in front of a screen the whole day so I don't really have any energy left to create much personal work at home. I've been 3D printing and painting some of my projects though but I have to create something new soon since there aren't any left. I'll post some shots in my WIP section. 
Good to see you're back anyway!

1 hour ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Haha, same for me but I'm not quite back though. Mainly working with 3DS Max (it sucks compared to C4D) at my work and sitting in front of a screen the whole day so I don't really have any energy left to create much personal work at home. I've been 3D printing and painting some of my projects though but I have to create something new soon since there aren't any left. I'll post some shots in my WIP section. 
Good to see you're back anyway!

Sweet man I'll check it out !

1 hour ago, Rectro said:

Looking great man, good to see you come back.  I guess your going to rig her, or run her through Mixamo?

Dan

Not sure man, I was gonna manually pose her but for what I have in mind that might be a good idea

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community