Homeworks from C4D Ascent and Lights, Camera, Render courses by School of Motion

hobbyist

• Customer
23 minutes ago, DasFrodo said:

The cats are great! But their arm movement is very unnatural.

Cheers Das, yeah for that homework the assets were supplied with the animation already applied. Our brief was to apply materials, lighting, camera and anything else but have the hero cats in it.

Some of the other students homeworks were amazing with slick camera work and editing. I think the 1 take camera move I went with was pretty . It's too slow and boring so it kind of kills any flow.

• Customer

Uplloaded the rest of the vides to YouTube so will past in here

Actually I might put the original post videos in here too so save some space

This is my latest homework from the Lights, Camera, Render course. In lesson 1 we create styleframes and then in this lesson 5 we create the animation and camera movements

This is where we mix 2D with 3D

This one we're using fields and vertex maps for the texture growth

This one we're applying dynamics to the objects

This one we're applying soft body dynamics

• hobbyist changed the title to Homeworks from C4D Ascent and Lights, Camera, Render courses by School of Motion
  • Customer
2 minutes ago, Igor said:

Well done man, well done, seems like course payed of and keep up the good work! :cowboypistol:

Nice one @igor! Yeah man the 3 C4D courses have been really amazing. It's slow but definitely worth it!

• 2 months later...

Hey man. These render look amazing!

Im also considering taking C4D ascent and LCR courses at the same time. But also afraid that I wouldnt be able to do both.

Did you take both courses at same time as well? Is that doable? How much time each course you have to invest in?

Thank you very much 

• Customer
17 hours ago, Shxpir said:

Hey man. These render look amazing!

Im also considering taking C4D ascent and LCR courses at the same time. But also afraid that I wouldnt be able to do both.

Did you take both courses at same time as well? Is that doable? How much time each course you have to invest in?

Thank you very much 

Thanks a million!

Great that you're considering taking the courses. You won't regret it.

I took Ascent first and then straight into LCR after. Both courses are jam packed with knowledge and homework's.

For me to try both at the same time wouldn't be doable. Having to redo renders or some techniques take longer to figure out. Also technical issues, or if computer been used for rendering can delay things. 

I didn't have time to do the last two Ascent homework's and still working on the 2nd last homework for LCR.

I was easily doing 20 to 30+ hours per week (still am 😅). Some classmates were able to churn through homework within the course time. 

To enjoy the full experience and absorb what you're learning I'd recommend Ascent first and then into LCR

On 6/3/2021 at 12:14 PM, hobbyist said:

Thanks a million!

Great that you're considering taking the courses. You won't regret it.

I took Ascent first and then straight into LCR after. Both courses are jam packed with knowledge and homework's.

For me to try both at the same time wouldn't be doable. Having to redo renders or some techniques take longer to figure out. Also technical issues, or if computer been used for rendering can delay things. 

I didn't have time to do the last two Ascent homework's and still working on the 2nd last homework for LCR.

I was easily doing 20 to 30+ hours per week (still am 😅). Some classmates were able to churn through homework within the course time. 

To enjoy the full experience and absorb what you're learning I'd recommend Ascent first and then into LCR

Thank you very much. 

I just joined LRC, since thier next session is Early July. I hired an online tutor to teach me more about cinema 4d and get ready for the course as my main focus is rendering. I might take Ascent after LRC. 

cheers 

• Customer
9 hours ago, Shxpir said:

Thank you very much. 

I just joined LRC, since thier next session is Early July. I hired an online tutor to teach me more about cinema 4d and get ready for the course as my main focus is rendering. I might take Ascent after LRC. 

cheers 

Ah brilliant! David provides a copy of his layout file so it's easier to follow the lessons. It's just that it's time consuming to do the lessons and then homeworks. The course is really geared for taking the knowledge and applying it well into the future. I can see myself referring back to these lessons for years. Will see you in the alumni groups after! I think the social part of the courses has moved from Facebook to SoM new platform 'The Block'. That's where the class with be introduced to each other.

Doing Ascent after LCR would be good too, particularly if you'd like to know more on Redshift and other advanced mograph techniques.

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community