Further advice for 3D project

Hi folks, first of all, I hope this thread is in right section, if not, moderators should kindly move it to right section.

This is my first C4D project covering modelling, texturing, lightning and rendering. Some digital effects were added in AE lately. I would like to know your thoughts, What do you think of the lightning? What would you've done differently overall? I'd love to hear y'all.

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWNlK0naNHQ

Edited by Cerbera
Moved to correct section (see edit history)
  • Cerbera changed the title to Further advice for 3D project
  • 5 months later...

oh wow. that is some time ago 😞

but never the less. here is my feedback.

very nice for a first work. congratulations. it looks very promising!

as you asked for feedback:

I think the tin material is to glossy, the reflections on the rim are to colorful you could use a floor even when the can is hovering and the background could need a bit love.

I liked the music, the cut and the light compositing.

I wish you a happy future in a profession where perfection is not reachable :)best regards

Jops

@Igor I know you put a lot of effort into this side and any type of criticism by me is highly constructive meant. To be honest I have problems navigation core 4d besides the start page, I would love to have a go to forum button under the grouped threads on the startpage and the images on the forum overview (that is hard to find) make it hard to navigate (at least for me). I basically just look at the startpage. I write this into this thread, because maybe others also had problems to find this thread, that is nice and normal should have caught some attention.

best regards

Jops

@Igor just now thet I wrote this to you I found the tabs. I am sorry,  and will try to understand the navigation. I just was expecting some button. forums and then a overview over the forums. but maybe thats just me. 

7 hours ago, Jops said:

@Igor I know you put a lot of effort into this side and any type of criticism by me is highly constructive meant. To be honest I have problems navigation core 4d besides the start page, I would love to have a go to forum button under the grouped threads on the startpage and the images on the forum overview (that is hard to find) make it hard to navigate (at least for me). I basically just look at the startpage. I write this into this thread, because maybe others also had problems to find this thread, that is nice and normal should have caught some attention.

best regards

Jops

@Igor just now thet I wrote this to you I found the tabs. I am sorry,  and will try to understand the navigation. I just was expecting some button. forums and then a overview over the forums. but maybe thats just me. 

No worries mate, I am always trying to find ways to make things more clear, but I also have limitations. You can always ping me if you are having troubles with something then I try to find a solution. 😊

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community