How to slow down a rolling ball.

I know this is easy but I just can't find a way. I need to ball to roll on a surface - like a putting green - and slowly come to a stop. I set the two keyframes and the ball rolls and DOES seem to ease into the stop, but I'd like it to take a bit more time slowing down and can't find a way to do that. ?? I'm assuming it would be some kind of graph editor, but can't find one.

Please take care to post in the correct place in future, which is never General Discussion if it is a question. Moved to Animation where it should be. We are also lacking information about your setup, or the scene file, or any pics that would help us fully understand what your setup is. We also need to know which version of Cinema you are running, which almost certainly won't be version 8 as your profile is misreporting now. Pls correct that too so that people are in a position to help you with the relevant facts / info at hand !

If you are using dynamics for the roll (you don't say) then you can use a friction particle force to slow things down. If it's keyframes only then yes, you do that with interpolation curves, which are available in the F-Curve Editor.

CBR

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community