any other good tutorials like <making it look great 11> ?

I would say if you have watched, and adequately understood that course then you shouldn't need more tutorials for a good long while, and the next stage of your learning should be all about the 'doing' rather than watching the videos ! 🙂 But now you have a solid understanding of the modelling toolset for example, then a whole load of modelling tutorials that were beyond you before should become useful now, because now you should be able to watch (for example) any Youtube modelling tuts in any DCC, and should be able to translate the various tools and techniques used in them to Cinema's own toolset. To that end I recommend the modelling work of Arrimus 3D in 3DS Max / Blender. He's a bit hacky-slashy sometimes with the knife tools, but he has some valuable insights into modelling strategy that only doing tutorials on it for 20 years will get you...  

CBR

On 4/7/2021 at 10:11 PM, Cerbera said:

I would say if you have watched, and adequately understood that course then you shouldn't need more tutorials for a good long while, and the next stage of your learning should be all about the 'doing' rather than watching the videos ! 🙂 But now you have a solid understanding of the modelling toolset for example, then a whole load of modelling tutorials that were beyond you before should become useful now, because now you should be able to watch (for example) any Youtube modelling tuts in any DCC, and should be able to translate the various tools and techniques used in them to Cinema's own toolset. To that end I recommend the modelling work of Arrimus 3D in 3DS Max / Blender. He's a bit hacky-slashy sometimes with the knife tools, but he has some valuable insights into modelling strategy that only doing tutorials on it for 20 years will get you...  

CBR

yeah, cerbera , I very much agree your opinion ,I realised that , so recently I am trying to observe the shape and structure of every stuff in my house and try to model them . it helps me to deep understand what I learned . and heavily agree your words  " be able to watch any Youtube modelling tuts in any DCC, and should be able to translate the various tools and techniques used in them to Cinema's own toolset. "   thank you very much for your suggestions  and the recommedation !

On 4/7/2021 at 6:36 PM, bezo said:

You could ask directly autor of this tutorial on discord...I saw him few times there on another modeling guru John Dickinson´s channel...

https://discord.gg/GJDjQVHC    (hope it´s correct link)

or get search in discord "3D Modeling" word. John Dickinson appear immediatelly

hey bezo,yes I download the discord and I am a member of it haha, I saw you also in the group

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community