Why can't I view my mesh properly to sculpt?

Hi there

Not sure what's happened but I was working with a very large model and sculpting a relief into it when I suddenly stopped being able to see the geometry on the model. When I click out of the object I can view it fine but when I select it and try to sculpt or edit anything the whole model goes white and none of the detail shows. I have just restarted on a new model as I thought it was because it was too much for my laptop to handle but the problem still persists outside of this file... so it must be something in the view settings - could I have hit something on the keyboard by mistake?

Can't find anything to help from searching the problem and have asked someone at work but we are stumped... please help if you can

'help 2' is how it should appear 'help' is how it does appear.

Eternally grateful!

Ella

help 2.JPG

help.JPG

Edited by Cerbera
Re-titled (see edit history)
  • Cerbera changed the title to Why can't I view my mesh properly to sculpt?

Can you share the scene file?

One thing you can try is to delete preference folder and restart cinema. Be aware all of your setting or plugins you had will also had to be reinstalled and shortcuts to. 

Also, please update your Profile...

We can't see enough of your screen in those shots to see what the issue could be. And you didn't say if this affects all files, or just this one, or if it persists after a restart.

So, not a lot to go on there. If it is in the file, pls upload it so we can investigate.

CBR

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community