Hello from a novice to C4D

bababuy

Hi, I just signed up here and wanted to say hello. I´m a guy from Spain with some background in video editing and a very little one in 3D software (mostly 3D Max)). I started learning C4D (or trying to) two weeks ago and I´m blown away by it´s features and power. Makes me feel overwhelmed and kinda lost, with a lot of questions and doubts with every step I take, but hopefully I´ll get something out of it xD

This video is the only finished project I have, and is something made to be consumed with friends, so it´s not a professional work. It has a lot of mistake both because of that and the fact that I´m totally new, so feel free to criticize. 🙂

12 minutes ago, bababuy said:

Thanks Igor. Sure I´m having a blast. just hoping it isn´t too much of a blast xD

There is no such thing as to much blast. ☺️

54 minutes ago, bababuy said:

Hi, I just signed up here and wanted to say hello. I´m a guy from Spain with some background in video editing and a very little one in 3D software (mostly 3D Max)). I started learning C4D (or trying to) two weeks ago and I´m blown away by it´s features and power. Makes me feel overwhelmed and kinda lost, with a lot of questions and doubts with every step I take, but hopefully I´ll get something out of it xD

This video is the only finished project I have, and is something made to be consumed with friends, so it´s not a professional work. It has a lot of mistake both because of that and the fact that I´m totally new, so feel free to criticize. 🙂

That is REALLY impressive as first project!

Visit my Portfolio on Artstation.com & Follow me on Instagram

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community