Hobbyist Sketchbook

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the embedded worked?   This is short WIP animation I've been working on the last few weeks. I asked my friend if I could make some 3D version of his companies 2D logo.    A

I just got this piece finished. It's Homework 7 from David Ariew's School of Motion course "Lights, Camera, Render!".    Such a massive learning experience this has been. Spent a longer than

Great stuff! Really get a sense of speed from it. Nice work. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Igor said:

As personal project or?

Oh yeah totally personal project! I hope I can pull it off so I'm going to try anyway 🙏

• 1 month later...

I just got this piece finished. It's Homework 7 from David Ariew's School of Motion course "Lights, Camera, Render!". 

Such a massive learning experience this has been. Spent a longer than planned on this one. I think a lot of the issues I ran into were caused by myself ticking boxes in error. 

Have to say everything about this course has been awesome, from David been extremely generous with his time and knowledge to the classmates on the course. Some outstanding artists and really great to be on this journey with them.

Some feedback I got on this was around adding some optical flares in comp and the road pattern is noticeably repetitive from the distant camera's. I'll come back to this at a future date to apply them. Just need a few days break.