Welcome to new Core4D Community Forums

Guest Igor

Folks, I am so happy to share what we have achieved in last few days and finally able to put brand new looks online available for everyone. We were thinking its going to take more time, but we were lucky. I really hope you like it as we took so much effort to achieve this, there is more to be done, but main major this are complete. There are plenty of new features, better performance, better visuals and whats more important, more great ways to promote artists and developers.

In next coming days I will write guides and notes about all the new stuff and changes we have done, so stay tuned its gonna worth it.

Enjoy and have fun.

Also feel free to give us some feedback or report some bugs if you find any.  :cowboypistol:

• Guest changed the title to Welcome to new Core4D Community Forums
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Customer

Hey Igor,

I think last time big update was done it changed the date/time display of threads to when they were created. You changed it to display the most recent date/time? Is that something you'd change to again? I know the order of the posts has the most recent on top, but think it'd be nice to see the time/date of recent.

Hi Igor,

Good work on the new forums etc.

One little bit of feedback: personally I don't think the forum 'tab names' - eg: Modelling, Rigging, Render etc etc - are quite visually dominant enough. In fact I think a new user could actually scroll downwards through the site and almost and miss them!

Therefore just wondering if these should be a little more obvious in some way.

Thanks for all your work!

Thanks for the feedback @Mike A, we can bring up the opacity of the text and see how it goes. I didnt want to make it to eye catchy and I guess it can depend on the type of the monitor you have. But we will change this a bit, thanks.

By the way, are you talking about Tabs or SubTabs

image.png

• Customer
43 minutes ago, Igor said:

I have removed it yes due to better visual readability as you have more way to check that. For example if you hoover over the topic link you get this 

image.png

or if you go to Unread Content, you get so much more info

image.png

Core 4D Unread Content

Ooooohhhh, I never noticed that tab on the pop up. That's pretty cool! Thanks Igor!

There are plenty of these little golden things. I will create complete guide for the forums so that everyone knows about them. They really make whole expirience better.

1 minute ago, Mike A said:

TBH Igor - I hadn't even NOTICED the subforum links!!  - QED.

I ramped the visibility of those now. 😄 Hopefully their are bit more visible and noticeable! Whats nice about those is that depending on the tab you are on, sub tab will lead you to e.g. only modeling Plugins or if you are under Materials tab, will led you to Materials plugins or files etc.

This is still a bit work in progress as we need to test it a bit on a larger scale, but for the most part seems to work just fine. 🙂 

4 hours ago, hobbyist said:

Hey Igor,

I think last time big update was done it changed the date/time display of threads to when they were created. You changed it to display the most recent date/time? Is that something you'd change to again? I know the order of the posts has the most recent on top, but think it'd be nice to see the time/date of recent.

I'd like to second this.

Having the date/time of the most recent reply to a thread helped me to know if a new reply had been posted.

Using your recently posted screenshot, shows at right the number of replies, views and last poster.

4 hours ago, Igor said:

image.png

Similar request as I did with a previous big update, quite some time ago.

Here's a "refurbished" attachment from then ...

The "old good way" with date/time on top, the newer one without at bottom.

DateTime.thumb.png.792412728e02577ef6c56e298b56ac36.png

@dast you have plenty of places to see the time of the last post. On top of that every last post goes to top, so I don't really see the need from having to see time everywhere. Go to the Forums, and you see the time of the last post and when was it made. Go to Unread content and you will see even more. Hoover over the link and youll see both, time of the 1st post and time of the last post. Here I am choosing a better visuals over a small convenience which you can find on so other places. 

• Guest unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community