Core4D S24 Nodes training [Downloadable + Scene Files]

Hi folks : )

I am very happy to announce that we made major training content for S24 regarding Scene nodes and related scene manager. Currently there are 3 full training volumes, beginner, intermediate, and advanced. The system is super capable and quite mature which is shown in trainings. These are one of a kind trainings which shouldn't be missed and will remove any fear of nodes you may have. Check the details here:

https://www.core4d.com/ipb/store_test/products/

Contributors as usual have appropriate discounts. 🙂 

• Hrvoje changed the title to Core4D S24 Nodes training
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really looking forward to this training.  I purchased the previous version and found (as with all of Hrvoje's courses) that he takes a complex subject like C nodes and breaks it down into a set of wel

Posted Images

Really looking forward to this training.  I purchased the previous version and found (as with all of Hrvoje's courses) that he takes a complex subject like C nodes and breaks it down into a set of well defined and easy to understand concepts.  The order he presents these concepts is extremely well thought out because he starts with a base of principles which he then builds on and -  before you know it - you are doing incredibly complex exercises and wondering how you got there so easily.

Look (IMHO), true power comes from procedural modeling (just look at all Houdini can do) and therefore the continued development of C nodes should give C4D users access to that level of non-destructive flexibility in how assets are created.

If you believe that like I do, then also believe me when I say that Hrvoje's training is the best and easiest way to harness that capability for yourself.

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

• Igor featured this topic
  • Customer

Hello

I'm new here 🙂

Question for trainer please. I look at lessons and see 'spherical deformer', 'align to spline' , tracer etc

Are this 1:1 copies from Cinema in node system? Is it just basic thing or complete features? hope you understand my question

thanx

Hi

The setups are often copies and 1 to 1 representations of what exists in C4D but rebuilt in node system. The beauty is that node setup can be expanded 🙂

For example, align to spline is fully functional and all the scene files are attached. Additionally, I commented throughout the graph ( in all scenes) to help explain what is happening

ats_graph.png

Spherical deformer

spherify_graph.png

For the tracer and other complex setups I do the core setup, meaning that there is just manual relative straight forward work for user to do to expand it to full production setup. Specifically, for tracer, I show how to generate lines between objects and also, how to trace an animated object which constitutes the principle functionality

tracer_graph.png

Hope this answers your question 🙂

Will find time to record short demo video for each training showcasing what is built

• Customer

You are very good, love the training. I am still struggling to shift from Bolt into this but I like that I can declare variables in the nodes themself plus nodes look much better than in Unity

• Hrvoje changed the title to Core4D S24 Nodes training [Downloadable + Scene Files]