Introduction after 1 year!

Hello!

My name is Cullen and I've actually been active on these forums for about a year now with occasional noob posts and answering where I can. 

I started working with c4d nearly four years ago under a mentor and have been head designer for the current company I work with for the 4 years i've been learning. Currently my full time job consists of bathroom interior product shots of bathtubs, faucets, and vanities. I dont freelance much at this time due to covid consuming a few companies I worked on the side for (also interior bathroom jobs).  

I love this forum to see what other creative minds and types of jobs are out there that otherwise you would never see. I'm always amazed by what you all can make!

Below are some examples of my work. 

TC737BS-CP-02.jpg

Patriot-WHT-WHT-01.jpg

Patriot-Wood-WHT-01.jpg

2iTC54SWCI-398684-PKG-BN-NH.jpg

DES Commodore.jpg

Guest Igor

That is indeed, very very nice, well done man. :cowboypistol:

I suggest you put this into your gallery, album or a Sketchbook as it will drawn more attention and I can also feature your work. 

Renders really looks great.

51 minutes ago, Igor said:

That is indeed, very very nice, well done man. :cowboypistol:

I suggest you put this into your gallery, album or a Sketchbook as it will drawn more attention and I can also feature your work. 

Renders really looks great.

Ill definitely do that! Thank you for the kind words!

43 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Lovely stuff, and belated hello, and welcome ! 🙂

CBR

We've talked a few times over the last year but its nice to officially say hello! 

Thank you for the kind words and all your help youve given me!

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community