INSYDIUM LTD acquires Terraform4D

Jack

We are pleased to announce that INSYDIUM LTD has recently acquired Terraform4D!

INSYDIUM LTD is the creator of X-Particles, the acclaimed particles and VFX solution, and Cycles 4D, the powerful Cycles renderer connection for Cinema 4D. Terraform4D will become part of INSYDIUM’s product line. Terraform4D’s creator Frank will from now on work exclusively for INSYDIUM, further advancing the plugin into a bright future.

Terraform4D customers who bought before May 11th, 2021 will shortly be contacted by Frank, and asked for their consent to transferring their customer data to INSYDIUM LTD, where they can enjoy continued support of Terraform4D, and receive special offers. Terraform4D remains on sale until May 31st, 2021. Purchases made from May 11th, 2021 will not be eligible for special offers from INSYDIUM.

For more information, visit www.insydium.ltd

• Guest featured this topic
Guest Igor

We are living in an age of acquiring...every day, someone purchasing someone else. But hopefully that's a good news for Insydium and their customers.

Guest Igor
1 minute ago, HippoDasTamus said:

I bought a license a few months back, does that mean it will stay valid after the transfer to Insydium?

Of course it will...

49 minutes ago, HippoDasTamus said:

I bought a license a few months back, does that mean it will stay valid after the transfer to Insydium?

Absolutely!

You should receive an email about the matter from terraform4d.com within the hour.

If you do not receive an email (in case you didn't consent to be contacted), please contact me at info[at]terraform4d[dot]com!

Please tell me if you consent in your customer data being transferred to INSYDIUM! If so, you get continued support for Terraform4D, as well as special offers for INSYDIUM's other products. If you don't consent, your data will not be given to INSYDIUM, but you also don't get the support.

Cheers,
Frank

That is awesome news as I love to see top notch developers collaborate.  I mean, XP did release xpScatter in 2020 for distributing objects over a terrain so you can see where this might go with Terraform as well as what Franke can do for xpScatter as he did develop SurfaceSpread after all.  

Plus Cycles 4D just implemented Sky Texture Nishita for more accurate spectral illumination of skies based on the sun's positions (eg. low sun creates that reddish glow of a sunset).  And you can always use ExplosiaFX for clouds, etc. 

So I see a really good collaboration in the future especially in the area of landscape and natural environment creation.  Something I have been hoping for since Vue lost its way in 2016 and then made the (IMHO) disastrous decision to regain their market two years later by coming back with a subscription model.  

I did have hope for Forester and their development of Rock Engine but that has just gone silent except for the fact that this web-site placeholder was created in 2021: Rock Engine | Nature Redefined (rock-engine.com)

My fervent wish is that Insydium buys 3D Quakers and now they have everything they need to create a very powerful suite of applications that rivals WorldBuilder and Terragen....simply because those applications do NOT have native fluid modules.

xpTerraform....xpForester...xpWorld.....just keep placing "xp" in front of everything🙂

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

On 5/11/2021 at 4:53 AM, Jack said:

We are pleased to announce that INSYDIUM LTD has recently acquired Terraform4D!

INSYDIUM LTD is the creator of X-Particles, the acclaimed particles and VFX solution, and Cycles 4D, the powerful Cycles renderer connection for Cinema 4D. Terraform4D will become part of INSYDIUM’s product line. Terraform4D’s creator Frank will from now on work exclusively for INSYDIUM, further advancing the plugin into a bright future.

Terraform4D customers who bought before May 11th, 2021 will shortly be contacted by Frank, and asked for their consent to transferring their customer data to INSYDIUM LTD, where they can enjoy continued support of Terraform4D, and receive special offers. Terraform4D remains on sale until May 31st, 2021. Purchases made from May 11th, 2021 will not be eligible for special offers from INSYDIUM.

For more information, visit www.insydium.ltd

Congratulations!! This is will move the plugin to professional levels that will make many Cinema 4D users happy about it.

• Guest unfeatured this topic

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community