Igor's Sketchbook

Guest Igor

4 hours ago, quadsdamage said:

Just watched. The interface is minimalist and i like. I really like the fact you rarely go around the software for other menus and stayed in the middle with middle click/right click to create and adjust. Houdini It feels robust and fast. Will try it out in the future

Well, if you ever wanna try it out, ping me and I'll show you how. ☺️

Something bit different this time...just experimenting with and testing my knowledge. I guess this would be the first time I created something like this exactly how I imagined to be. That means progress. :cowboypistol:

orgnic_something_02.jpg

2 minutes ago, EAlexander said:

That virus cell doesn't stand a chance against a tank 🙂

Looking cool in here all around!

Thanks Alexander, I am gonna blow it up with this tank tube at some point... 😄 

tank_tube.png

• 3 weeks later...

So when you are stretching the whole stool left and right or front and back - are the sizes of the legs staying the same diameter?  i.e. when you pull sideways - does the leg go from square to rectangle, or is this parametric constrained where the leg size isn't changing?  Make sense?

evanalexander.com     Abusing chromatic aberration heavily since 2011....

2 hours ago, EAlexander said:

So when you are stretching the whole stool left and right or front and back - are the sizes of the legs staying the same diameter?  i.e. when you pull sideways - does the leg go from square to rectangle, or is this parametric constrained where the leg size isn't changing?  Make sense?

Shape of the legs are not changing, but I can change those easily too. Basically everything that needed to be constrained it’s constrained. It was a quick exercise so I didn't spent much time on everything I could have done. 

• 2 months later...