xpresso. time offset. list object.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of action are you wanting to perform ? You could compare the index to current frame eg here the bolts move 10 in Y in sequence

y jump.c4d

Might be a job for mograph + effector.

Thank you for your attention JED. But i need to control start, duration, speed animation. 
I want to make  a spaced screw conveyor. It will include nuts and washer also.  Can you help me?

I think exploded view of engines etc that recombine is a case for mograph. Try asking in that section. I'm not much of an expert with effectors and such.

4 hours ago, jed said:

I think exploded view of engines etc that recombine is a case for mograph. Try asking in that section. I'm not much of an expert with effectors and such.

this method works well. but how to create the beginning and end of the animation when needed. effectors are unsuitable.

it is not necessary to work with an array of a spline object. It is important to make a controlled animation of the sequential unscrewing of the bolts of the nuts ... as I understand it, this can only be done with a list object and xpresso...

You can delay the start by subtracting a value from time and clamping it to zero. Here it starts at 60F -

delay start.c4d

BTW I'm not a big fan of  'tutorials' that have no explanation and no sound.