Viewport quality - how to improve it?

And B goes one step further: the wireframe may be adjusted with a handy slider to get rid of mesh mush:

c4d_viewport_wires03.png.2396e1bddda9795b86839b840d6deb7b.png

Outlines remain visible as you can tell. And notice how 'deeper' objects are less brightly coloured, helping in depth perception.

Wireframe transparency is fully controllable using simple sliders.

Anyway, I am so used to these things, that when I opened an architecture project in C4D I really missed them while inspecting and fixing things. That is why I asked here if I am missing things. This is more than just prettification: these display options assist me while working with complex projects and save valuable time.

But it is what it is. Here's hoping Maxon will improve C4D's viewport display capabilities in upcoming versions.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The difference is quite marked, and mainly caused by cavity shader and the outline shader. But perhaps not so obvious in large screenshots like the ones I posted earlier. Here I post more detailed scr

What I usually do with more complex multi-part objects is also turn on the random object colours:     At one glance it becomes entirely clear how this object fits together. I find

And B goes one step further: the wireframe may be adjusted with a handy slider to get rid of mesh mush:     Outlines remain visible as you can tell. And notice how 'deeper' object

Posted Images