Dear Visitors

If your confirmation email doesn't arrive, give us some time while we manually approve your account. Support ticket is not necessary, we are checking new registrations regularly and approving if registration requirements are met.

Please read Rules & Guidelines before posting around Forums. Information we seek is minimal and in the end saves us a lot of time and we are able to provide solutions faster.

Please consider supporting us via Contributions for all the work we are doing. Contributing even with the smallest amount, will remove ALL AD's and unlock some nice features like being able to be Tipped for providing help, or file etc.

Insydium Subscription | Cycles | Fused Discussion

21 hours ago, Cairyn said:

... and I somehow doubt that we will see another Cycles4D in 2021.

Well, I am also a bit sour on this, and suspected they are holding back updates until the last perpetual maintanance periods end. But to be fair, they always updated cycles only once or twice per year. So I checked and found this timeline:

https://insydium.ltd/about/insydium-timeline/

and indeed it seems they always updated in march. So I guess we already got what we paid for with the currend maintanance.

I am pretty sure they will update to Cycles X, but it just made it into Blender 3.0 alpha so I guess this would take some time anyways. I doubt they will remove Cycles from their package as it allows for a very deep integration with X-Particles. But you are probably right that it just didn't pay as a standalone product. And the few poor soules that have bought it are just a collateral damage 😕

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Copyright Core 4D © 2021 Powered by Invision Community