I'm running r7 release candidate 3 so it can't be too long now. Still bugs, new and old. I love Corona, but frustrating there are this many issues on a released product. Just have to save a lot.

Dunno, I don't like the new physcial materials UI. It's a bit hard to read and not very clear where to find what (IOR in Base layer, complex IOR in Advanced, Refraction uses Base layers IOR, no way to set an independent IOR, etc.). I don't have a clue what their intention was, but setting up materials in Corona ain't got better with this.

And I agree with BigAl3D. Still lot's of bugs in Corona. Which is somewhat annoying for a piece of software which is charged annually and feels like a neverending beta.

12 hours ago, BigAl3D said:

Don't forget to check out the new material library. Lots of great stuff in there.

So, there’s a material library for C4d now? That’s a big improvement. 

I never run into any bugs with v6. But I’m doing pretty mainstream stuff, not pushing Corona very hard. My biggest gripe has been with fog/atmospherics, to make them look the way I want. But that’s probably just me being new to Corona. 

• 2 weeks later...