Is it C4D or my Workstation?

I have recently been having an issue where C4D will freeze up upon opening or closing the application.  It will also happen while the software is in the middle of running (like if I open AE) but it almost always happens during opening or closing. Sometimes the entire computer will crash as the software freezes up and then it will do the glitch screen as it tries to open itself back up after reopening applications.  We have plugged in different screens and remotely accessed the computer and it is showing the same glitchy interface.  Is there anything I can do to prevent this from occurring? I have noticed it has become increasingly frequent.  

Attached is a screen recording of it acting up.  It was one of the more mild instances of it happening.  Usually, the entire screen is flickering abstract rainbows so it's hard for me to capture it. 

Note: I'm running 6 month old Mac Pro and I use R23 and R24 (both have the same issue).  I wanted to rule out any software issues before resorting to return the computer to apple.

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 10.05.38 PM-min.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 10.05.57 PM-min.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 10.06.06 PM-min.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 10.06.14 PM-min.png

I'll try and update my drivers once I get the project I'm working on completed.  I'm a little hesitant to update things after Mac had an issue with being able to open up the adobe suite after updating my OS way back around 2012.  I'm really surprised my gpu is dying so quickly.  I'm sure it's not unheard of and I've unboxed a brand new iMac with a couple lines of dead pixel before.

@imashination I'm not sure how to check the temperature on this mac pro.  As far as I knew, it didn't have anything built-in for that.