Dear Visitors

If your confirmation email doesn't arrive, give us some time while we manually approve your account. Support ticket is not necessary, we are checking new registrations regularly and approving if registration requirements are met.

Please read Rules & Guidelines before posting around Forums. Information we seek is minimal and in the end saves us a lot of time and we are able to provide solutions faster.

Please consider supporting us via Contributions for all the work we are doing. Contributing even with the smallest amount, will remove ALL AD's and unlock some nice features like being able to be Tipped for providing help, or file etc.

Blackmagic Resolve and Fusion - a good deal

Guys - just a bit of a heads up in case you're not aware of this:

Blackmagic Design have a good deal on (IMO) if you're interested in buying Davinci Resolve Studio (Editing, Color, Audio) or Fusion Studio (Excellent for 3D CGI nodal based Compositing). There is a free version of Resolve - but these are the full "Studio" versions.

If you search for 'DaVinci Resolve activation card with Speed editor' you should find it. There are two versions of the deal - either with an activation card - ie: a printed serial number, or alternatively, with a USB dongle. The deal bundles a free 'Speed Editor' mini keyboard - basically a jog wheel with editing keys. Plus - with version 17 - the one licence key gives you both Resolve Studio *AND* Fusion Studio. £225 / $295 or thereabouts. It's a steal IMHO.

This deal has been on for a while. I'm not aware of a closing date, but if you're interested I wouldn't delay.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been an offer for everyone buying Resolve 17 since it's release and it is still active at least until Version 18 comes out, I bought my license bundled with the Speed Editor a couple weeks back and just sold my Speed Editor on ebay for 200 $, so in effect I just paid 100$ for the Resolve license. Also with resolve you get all the future updates for free so far, as with ZBrush.

In my opinion Resolve is leagues better than Premiere/AfterEffects. 

6 hours ago, bentraje said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. Wasn't this a given for some time? (like years ago already)
Buy a BMD hardware, you get a BMD software (studio version for free). For both Resolve Studio and Fusion Studio?

And yes this is correct