Blackmagic Resolve and Fusion - a good deal

Guys - just a bit of a heads up in case you're not aware of this:

Blackmagic Design have a good deal on (IMO) if you're interested in buying Davinci Resolve Studio (Editing, Color, Audio) or Fusion Studio (Excellent for 3D CGI nodal based Compositing). There is a free version of Resolve - but these are the full "Studio" versions.

If you search for 'DaVinci Resolve activation card with Speed editor' you should find it. There are two versions of the deal - either with an activation card - ie: a printed serial number, or alternatively, with a USB dongle. The deal bundles a free 'Speed Editor' mini keyboard - basically a jog wheel with editing keys. Plus - with version 17 - the one licence key gives you both Resolve Studio *AND* Fusion Studio. £225 / $295 or thereabouts. It's a steal IMHO.

This deal has been on for a while. I'm not aware of a closing date, but if you're interested I wouldn't delay.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been an offer for everyone buying Resolve 17 since it's release and it is still active at least until Version 18 comes out, I bought my license bundled with the Speed Editor a couple weeks back and just sold my Speed Editor on ebay for 200 $, so in effect I just paid 100$ for the Resolve license. Also with resolve you get all the future updates for free so far, as with ZBrush.

In my opinion Resolve is leagues better than Premiere/AfterEffects. 

6 hours ago, bentraje said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. Wasn't this a given for some time? (like years ago already)
Buy a BMD hardware, you get a BMD software (studio version for free). For both Resolve Studio and Fusion Studio?

And yes this is correct

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community