3D Coat | Textura | PBR Library release and discount you should check

Guest Igor

So guys, 3D Coat is out and brings some nice features with it. Now we have beside 3D Coat a 3D Texturea which is painting and rendering tool worth of checking. As I had a license which I purchased few years ago I had and upgrade discount which was 90 euros which in this case was a price of Textura so instead of buying Textura I just upgraded 3D Coat.

First impressions after so long are great. Its really easy to use and the price model is probably one of the best out there and 3D Coat guys really seems to be a good guys. You can check the products and prices here Pilgway Store for 3D artists | 3DCoat, 3DCoatTextura & 3DCoatPrint

On top of that they now also have PBR Library witch is also cheap and comes included with the purchases of 3D Coat or Texturea with 120 credits per month forever. To buy a scan it will cost you 3 credits. 

3DCoat Materials - Scans

• Guest changed the title to 3D Coat | Textura | PBR Library release and discount you should check
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Mike A said:

I've never really investigated 3D-Coat... looks dang impressive in that video.
The guys and girls in Friedrichsdorf had better get a move on... 

If you like Modeling, Sculpting, Painting and LookDev Rendering and you are familiar with Photoshop, youll feel like home. Its super easy to start with. You can also try a 30 days demo. 3D Textura is Substance Painter competitor, so if you dont like Adobe you can try 3DT and support good guys on the way. 

Here is a quick test...I exported tex for rendering in Houdini with Renderman. But I am doing something wrong, still not sure why my Diffuse texture doesn't look correct or its something else.

image.png

I'm not clear about 3DCoat and Textura. Does 3dCoat 2021 contain Textura? Or is Textura a paired down version of 3dCoat? Or is Textura separate software used with 3dCoat? I must confuse easily. Haha

Difference is that 3D Coat contains tools as usual while 3D Textura is a 3D Coats painting and rendering toolset without other stuff which makes it super affordable especially for what it can do. 

On 8/5/2021 at 12:34 AM, hvanderwegen said:

I may get Textura.

SO did you get it in the end? I might open Core doors to them too, they really seems to do a great job with everything. And I erally like 3D Coat, sculpting feels really really great, especially polish brush.

I did! 10 minutes before the end of  the introductory deal. 🙂

Still playing around with it. It's pretty straightforward.

PS I did have to increase the spacing between GUI text items: it seems the developers are distinctly lacking any reasonable appreciation of white space 😉

Just now, hvanderwegen said:

I did! 10 minutes before the end of  the introductory deal. 🙂

Still playing around with it. It's pretty straightforward.

PS I did have to increase the spacing between GUI text items: it seems the developers are distinctly lacking any reasonable appreciation of white space 😉

Make sure you update to a latest version. They had an update yesterday I think. Now they also support 4k monitors. I agree about the letter spacing. I think that would be only - from me. 🙂 

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community