Build letters out of cubes

Hello,

I am trying to build build letters out of cubes, and then be able to break than p with a random effector. I will show what i have so far, and my hierarchy, it's not seeming to work exactly how i want it to.

Best,

Peter

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 1.33.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 1.33.43 PM.png

Edited by Cerbera
Moved to correct section (see edit history)

Oh this is good! Thank you! Is there a way to do "volume" which you're talking about, in order to get more of the exact bevel on the roundness of the letters? just curious if it's possible?

Voronoi Fracture was introduced in R18, but maybe there was some changes/updates of tool for a years. My scene was created in R23, maybe some diferencies in here, but what is interesting is opening R23 scene file in R18...

But you could colorize it as you need. Just add shader effector to Voronoi Fracture, set some colors (if VF has option "Colorize Fragments", please turn it off) and render...

ColorizedVF.gif.4262b4f06335712f938c81e22c93295a.gif

So I can't seem to get this to work. It kind of works. I am trying to use the multi-shader to place the 13 icons i have in it, randomly, one on each individual cube. Is there a way to do that? My apologies, I just can't seem to get this right. Each tutorial I try, doesn't seem to give me what I want. Is there an easier way to do it in later versions of Cinema?

Right now they are just bunched up in the center, *see example screenshot.

Thanks @bezo

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 10.11.20 AM.png