Need help with Python, willing to pay

Jengo

So I have a face model, and I have 8 different hats, 8 glasses, and 8 beard models. I need to create random combinations of hat/glasses/beard on the face every frame, so that eventually every combination is used.

Would love to get some help on that, and will be willing to pay if needed.

Thanks!

• Guest featured this topic
4 hours ago, Jengo said:

So I have a face model, and I have 8 different hats, 8 glasses, and 8 beard models. I need to create random combinations of hat/glasses/beard on the face every frame, so that eventually every combination is used.

Would love to get some help on that, and will be willing to pay if needed.

Thanks!

I guess you don't mean "random" combinations, but systematic combinations. Anyway, I'd need to know how the scene is organized, so a script (or rather, Python tag) could switch the individual visibility on and off per frame. Most useful would be if the hats, glasses, and beards are in three separate nulls each, which have searchable names.

16 hours ago, Jengo said:

I need to create random combinations of hat/glasses/beard on the face every frame, so that eventually every combination is used.

Maybe you didn't mean this, but I interpreted the literal meaning of this to mean that you want every combination possible to be seen in the sequence, and no combinations seen more than once, and that the animation should stop once every single combination has been seen, with no combination occurring more than once. That's not nothing and seems like kind of a math problem, but maybe you didn't mean all that. 

• 1 month later...

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community