Dear Visitors

If your confirmation email doesn't arrive, give us some time while we manually approve your account. Support ticket is not necessary, we are checking new registrations regularly and approving if registration requirements are met.

Please read Rules & Guidelines before posting around Forums. Information we seek is minimal and in the end saves us a lot of time and we are able to provide solutions faster.

Please consider supporting us via Contributions for all the work we are doing. Contributing even with the smallest amount, will remove ALL AD's and unlock some nice features like being able to be Tipped for providing help, or file etc.

Studying a complex 3D model.

Jaee
Go to solution Solved by Cerbera,

If you just need some general pointers, or just some help getting over the tricky bits, that is within the scope of a forum thread.

Whereas if you need specific ongoing help with every stage, including the complex inner workings visible through the base, then you might want to engage my professional services to go through it in detail over skype, where I would pre-build the whole model in order to find the fastest and best way for you to make it yourself. I could then either model it while you watch and ask questions, or you can have me watch you modelling it, advising as we go. Unfortunately I can't do all that for free, but please contact me via pm if you would like to arrange this.

CBR

On 10/3/2021 at 8:40 PM, Cerbera said:

If you just need some general pointers, or just some help getting over the tricky bits, that is within the scope of a forum thread.

Whereas if you need specific ongoing help with every stage, including the complex inner workings visible through the base, then you might want to engage my professional services to go through it in detail over skype, where I would pre-build the whole model in order to find the fastest and best way for you to make it yourself. I could then either model it while you watch and ask questions, or you can have me watch you modelling it, advising as we go. Unfortunately I can't do all that for free, but please contact me via pm if you would like to arrange this.

CBR

Hi Cerbera, I've finished this much so far. I have one more question...Do you have an idea of creating the inner panel as marked in red? Thanks,

01.png.0fc988354d8bd5e9683586dfd172af69.png   image.png.e336804e22a4b7ed70a25bc5f128ea3b.png

5 hours ago, Cerbera said:

Difficult to see what that bit is joined to, but it should be as simple as just a sliced cylinder to start with, no ?

CBR

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Copyright Core 4D © 2021 Powered by Invision Community