Dear Visitors

If your confirmation email doesn't arrive, give us some time while we manually approve your account. Support ticket is not necessary, we are checking new registrations regularly and approving if registration requirements are met.

Please read Rules & Guidelines before posting around Forums. Information we seek is minimal and in the end saves us a lot of time and we are able to provide solutions faster.

Please consider supporting us via Contributions for all the work we are doing. Contributing even with the smallest amount, will remove ALL AD's and unlock some nice features like being able to be Tipped for providing help, or file etc.

Important Notice

Holy heck some of you guys need to lighten up!

There is also an art to trolling and while I don’t detect any occurring in this thread there are arguably days where it  makes the passage of time pass more smoothly.

Back on topic I will be happy to become a CoreC4D member soon.

• Customer

Because they are targeting deutsch and french users only? you need international forum and that is this one

what is more interesting in this case is that those are still having c4d or cinema4d in their name which begs the question why this community didn't get the same treatment?

look, at the end maxon doesnt need any community forum, nor is obligated to help them but community forum sure serves them well. managing a company myself i am puzzled why would one, acting in the best interest of the company treat the community this way? simple cost/benefit analysis will tell you that having a vibrant forum is a huge gain for little investment and one  of the most difficult things to do is to build a user base. you all joined here for a reason and that was to learn, see what other people do, how popular software is, show your work,look  for job in industry an so on. the fact that commuity is here for 20 years  had to  contribute a lot to you choosing C4D instead of something else because you want to rely on established brand with large community and backing.

at the end, mr mcgavran is refusing to give an explanation of any kind, which by itself is an admission that he is unable to excuse his personal feelings of being hurt by something and from having a role of managing a company. for some reason he wanted to force name change to this forum and cut their funding. owner seems to be to polite to explain why. it is not that difficult to see what triggered this. if i was a forum owner i would consider taking legal action against discrimination and would get my day in court, at least here in Denmark where democracy is still not paper only

Hopefully the cops can still pick up the trail while it’s still fresh.

You mentioned something about a community forum where people can post things and maybe Maxon folk can read and interact a bit. Would that hypothetical forum be something like this one, or different?

igor now has free reign to start all the additional Houdini and Blender threads that he wants - while Maxon folk are still hanging around - and some of you guys still aren’t happy, what a surprise.

Below, Maxon posting a cool Houdini-based tutorial on their main page.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.