How to export C4D specific animations to other softwares/formats

Hello all! 
Im struggling so much with a project at the moment... I've made several animations in a file using mograph, C4D noises, effectors using random falloffs, etc...  But when I try to export this into a known format like glit or fbx, the animation doesnt work. 
Neither in Alembic...    
I needed this for a AR app, and I am stuck 😞
Can anyone give me some advice on how to export these c4d specific animations to outside? 
Here is the animation:

Well that's ALL the options available isn't it ?! If you can't get it out as Alembic, glTF or FBX I'm not sure what is left.

So, somehow, we gotta find out if you are doing everything you can to make it compatible for export, and what versions / components  of those formats are read by the target application. And I think we'd need to see the whole scene to be able to advise on how best to bake it.

CBR

If you are exporting for AR chances are you point level animation and deformers will not work. Position/scale/rotation, bones, and morph tags are you best friends and they all must be baked. If you are bringing this into Unity there is a paid addon that lets you bring in PLA and works well with AR experiences.

Thank you so much for the help with this @Cerbera and @Lonchaney
The software for AR accepts gltf, FBX, OBJ and FOB.
But the only two files that supports animation are gltf and fbx, and on those, if I am not mistaken, gltf is the one that allows PLA animation.

My main problem is with the terrain animation and and the mograph animation. I try to bake it and see if I can bring it to a PLA animation, but it doesnt work. 
I used a plugin called Nitrobake, and also doesnt work... the leaf animation inside mograph for instance, works for some parts, but it spins uncontrolably at some point...  

If I could just find a solution to turn all these sequencing animations into PLA, my problem would be solved. Even if its a paid plugin or something. 

Here is the file:
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnjvc8711ma6dzd/NOTIERest_ANIMATION_211015_1534.c4d?dl=0

2 hours ago, Lonchaney said:

What software are you using to build this project with? On a PC or Mac? Nitrobake has always worked for me, it just depends on the program you are using it with.

I am actually using a software called Zapworks.. so not unity 😞
Will this plugin you recommended do a PLA bake in general, or it works exclusively with Unity? 

@Cerbera Thank you so much 🙂

It's a plugin for Unity so I don't think it will work in Zap...which looks pretty cool by the way.

Looking at their online documentation they do not seem to support PLA or morph shapes, only position/scale/rotation but you may want to confirm that so you are not spinning your wheels. Welcome to the world of AR!

1 hour ago, Lonchaney said:

It's a plugin for Unity so I don't think it will work in Zap...which looks pretty cool by the way.

Looking at their online documentation they do not seem to support PLA or morph shapes, only position/scale/rotation but you may want to confirm that so you are not spinning your wheels. Welcome to the world of AR!

That is really sad aye? 
I will probably have to re-think of the entire animation then.. and make it a lot simpler.. remove the ground moving, etc...  
Sad 😞

Thanks @Lonchaney