Arnold GPU render problem

Hi 🙂

Ok so I have been using Arnold render engine for some time now and for some reason it started to give me a problem where it does not want to render out my scene with the GPU, and the CPU render is all white, can not see textures... Apparently it does not have enough memory, but that is stupid, the scene is not very big and something seems to be eating away the GPU memory... and it does the same with a scene that just has a cube with an Arnold material on it...Was working fine through the whole project when I was setting up the scene end texturing, did some test renders all came out fine... What could be causing this, the support team was not of much help and could not find a soulution after googling for hours... 😞 I need to finish this job ASAP...

GPU-1080 8GB

CPU m- i7 4790k....

IMAGES HERE!

http://imgur.com/gallery/S4YmgCp

Well this might be a memory issue after all. Question is what is that you are trying to render and with which settings. Also monitor vram usage from task manager and see if there is something else eating your memory. 

48 minutes ago, Igor said:

Well this might be a memory issue after all. Question is what is that you are trying to render and with which settings. Also monitor vram usage from task manager and see if there is something else eating your memory. 

I did monitor it, it was showing about 40% usage... The scene is a few buildings very simple and they are animated to come down into the frame on a tracked footage... The whole thing was fine untill last night... I have no idea what is happening, even a simple scene with a cube will not render, but in Redshift I did a test and all is great... So I am guessed ng the GPU is good... I hope ...

Your GPU is then most likely just fine. You could try deleting preference folder and hope for the best, or try copy the scene in new one and see what happens.

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community