Welcome to PolyMarvels | Update 10.11.2021

Guest Igor

4 hours ago, Igor said:

Artist who created the images is Nemanja Bubalo, you can find him on Artstaton. We have been friends for many years now. 

Amazing talent...just amazing.

Please tell me that Mr. Bubalo is actively employed as his work history ends in 2018.  If his talent does not keep him employed doing what he loves, then I will be seriously depressed.

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

11 hours ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Amazing talent...just amazing.

Please tell me that Mr. Bubalo is actively employed as his work history ends in 2018.  If his talent does not keep him employed doing what he loves, then I will be seriously depressed.

Dave

He is employed, but its not something he really like to do. So he is working on some stuff and he will be applying to some game studios soon. 🙂 

On 10/17/2021 at 8:46 PM, HappyPolygon said:

Always record on a smaller monitor resolution (if it's meant to be informative) so it's easier for viewers to distinguish elements of the UI. 

nope.. looks great as is.  I wouldn't change the format.. it looks awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update for those interested. I finally managed to record Chapter 1 of Houdini Modelling Adventures, which you can find in Core Video section and on the bottom of the forums home page. I decided not to completely make it for total beginners. I figured I simply need practice while recording tutorials. I can already see an improvements from tutorial 1 to 6. So I can expect more improvements in the future. While these are not Hollywood quality videos, I am happy with the results, especially if I consider I just started recording and I started with Houdini. If someone told me that this will happen just few months ago I would say to you that you are crazy. 🙂

Anyway, here is what I will be modelling for the incoming project...for Chapter 2 of Modelling Adventure. I obviously picked something easier to begin with but also something with which I will have fun. :cowboypistol:

concept_art.jpeg

Artwork done by https://www.artstation.com/tbquintella

• Guest changed the title to Welcome to PolyMarvels | Update 10.11.2021