My recent illustrations

clarence

20 hours ago, clarence said:

Thank you both!

You are most welcome! Can we now see 3d wireframes of your work? This is a site for 3d artists and 3d work.

If you don't have that and are a traditional artist or 2d digital artist and wish to work as a conceptual artist for 3d projects...no worries. You certainly have talents, and may find employment/contract work in that capacity. However, this forum will be a very poor venue to showcase your efforts and secure such engagement.

My hunch is that there aren't any human resource decision makers here, or high level studio decision makers. Most of us are freelancers, hobbyists or employed 3d artists. 

This forum is dedicated to discussing 3d design, modeling, animation and interactivity. If you decide to jump into 3d and have decided on an app, please consider joining us! 

Haha, you’re kidding right?

Even though I have a pretty decent design background, I never excelled in nor enjoyed traditional drawing. And I assure you, my real-world scribbles are not worth posting anywhere.

I could post wireframes, but you really should take my word that these are genuine C4d scenes, rendered in Corona and then meticulously treated in Photoshop (with too many layers).

And my posts here on Core4d are not about getting a job or acquiring new projects. I have more work than I can handle most of the time. Instead, I like the idea of a creative community, where people share ideas, problems and showcase their work.

20 hours ago, clarence said:

I could post wireframes, but you really should take my word that these are genuine C4d scenes, rendered in Corona and then meticulously treated in Photoshop (with too many layers).

This makes more sense, a mix of 3d, 2d compositing and PSD painterly strokes. Again, lovely work. 

Copyright Core 4D © 2023 Powered by Invision Community